Most of the Lat leans from F1 hardly gave me any stretch at all and I was able to complete them easily, PE's were a different story. However I do not feel like the iM's in RCPE7-12 give me any stretch at all, but I have never suffered from tight lats so that might be why.
What is the general thought around here of progressing in iM's and staying on PE's? Normally it's the other way around and people get a pretty straight NO, but what if it is the opposite way around?![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Progressing iMs?
Started by Jukkaboy, August 11, 2014 · 3 Replies · 143 Views
Work the paired iM together with the respective PE.
Trust me, I know what you mean I have got several years of yoga practice and some of the RC iM barely feel like they are doing anything. However there are subtle ways to tweak your overall body position to make the stretch more obvious. You may have to lean back more, lean toward a particular side more, or internally/externally rotate your upper arm.
A few weeks ago, Jon posted a thread about redoing these iMs with a false grip. Said it gave him a whole new stretch, so you might try that. Note that the stretch might still not be in the lats, but if there's a stretch, there's a benefit. ![]()
Yeah, that made a big difference for me ![]()