I recently saw this video and it got me thinking of why I do GST and what I use it for. it's been a real great resource for injury rehabilitation, strength, mobility, yata, yata but deep down, I really love to ride my bike and have as much fun as possible on it. it's made me get pretty hurt, some of you know how much i've had to work on mobility thanks to a list of annoying injuries ranging from the tips of my fingers, to my neck, including my shoulders and even sacral fractures, KO's. it's also helped me get through pretty tough times.
watching Drew do his thing and hear him talk about doing the most he can for himself as an athlete and watching go HAM is so inspiring to me.
so, really, what i wanted to hear/read about is, why do you do GST? what keeps you putting in the time and effort for mastery?