Hey Guys,
I'm wondering what to do once I've mastered a PE but not the iM.... Do I just keep doing repeating 11 until I've mastered the iM?
Or do I cycle back through weeks 9-11 again?
Thanks!
Cam
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), August 9, 2014 · 2 Replies · 122 Views
Hey Guys,
I'm wondering what to do once I've mastered a PE but not the iM.... Do I just keep doing repeating 11 until I've mastered the iM?
Or do I cycle back through weeks 9-11 again?
Thanks!
Cam
Coach has stated he prefers repeating the cycle as you get the variation of sets and reps.
If you were stuck on a PE, sometimes repeating just wk11 is an option...along with a lot of other things. If your just lagging on the iM, repeat the cycle until up to par.
Awesome - thanks TANSTAAFL ![]()