Not sure if this is the right forum, but I've got some things I'm trying to figure out which have to do with strength training.
I've trained most of my life in the evenings.
In the past several months I've been making some awesome improvements in all around strength, even getting a one-arm-pull-up and a few 90 degree pushups.
I started training at 5am and have been doing it for the past 5 weeks.
Progress was still evident, even though some areas plateaued. I also had a good energy level to include high-volume flare training at the end.
But...for the past week, energy levels have not been even close to the same. For the past three days, I also got twinges or sharp feelings of pain when doing cross, back lever, and front lever in various parts of the arm and shoulder. I can't do the one-arm-pull-up anymore either. I also feel super sluggish throughout the rest of the day.
I'm concerned that a bicep or lat is going to just pop on me.
Is that even possible, or am I over-reacting?
I've read quite a bit about morning training as well as overtraining. I feel like I'm taking good precautions. Wake up with protein, coffee, juice, water, vitamines. Warm up with bands for about 5-10 minutes. Then go into the workout, which is usually 5 sets of 4 different strength exercises, followed by handbalancing and then powermoves.
Any thoughts? Should I quit training in the morning? Could it be overtraining?
Thanks in advance.