This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wrist discomfort on WP / PE2 and Timing Between Sets Question

Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), August 7, 2014 · 3 Replies · 151 Views

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Hi Guys and Girls,

 

I've been experiencing discomfort in my wrists when doing WP / PE2... I wouldn't go so far as to call it pain, but it's close.

 

The discomfort goes away as soon as I finish the movement... Just wondering how I know if I'm pushing a little too hard with these.

 

Where is the line between pain and discomfort?

 

 

Also, for timing in between sets on the wrist iM's, how long should I be waiting between sets?

 

 

Thanks!

 

 

Cam

Jeremy Huston

Sounds like you're pushing a little too hard.  Back off before it becomes pain.

Nacho training

Don't think about wrist work like if you were doing strength work or strength-endurance work. You have to place your body for loading your wrists just what you need for your current level. The load should feel so easier that you are able to have the control of your body in all the ROM. Do it slowly, close your eyes and feel what you should feel. Don't think about doing the last progressions. Think about feeling that your wrists are working and getting stronger. Of course, don't work through the pain.

It's wrist prep, so I think that you can manage the rest for being sure that you work with good technique.

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Thanks guys for your comments - very helpful.

 

Cam