impresive strength!

Started by kalel, August 7, 2014 · 14 Replies · 5,617 Views

DBeckerman

I like the video cheers! The hangar 4 place that is linked at the end is near where I live.

Murray Truelove

Really inspirational.

Editing was a bit annoying.

korija

Very bad editing

xray

Amazing. He is almost ready for Rings 1! ;)

Coach Sommer

Thank you for sharing the video. I enjoyed watching his work.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Jon Douglas

Yeah, simonsters a beast. Met him briefly last time I was in Melbourne; he has the easiest looking planche pushups I have ever seen

Micawberian

Thanks for sharing, a fun watch. Who knew clapping behind-the-back planche pushups were a thing!?  :o 

Though, I did physically cringe at that reverse planche at the end of the video.

Wolf with one Ear

Who is this fellow?  Is he Australian?  Are all Australians this strong?

Patrick Smith

The ending was beautiful. T_T

B1214N

Nice video, but editing was overdone. Is this guy a breakdancer/bboy? I presume so based on his other videos.

 

 

Micawberian said:

Thanks for sharing, a fun watch. Who knew clapping behind-the-back planche pushups were a thing!?  :o 

Though, I did physically cringe at that reverse planche at the end of the video.

That was more of a clapping behind-the-back HBP than planche push-up. 

 

Is it because he was bending his arms on the reverse planche? 

Jon Douglas

Yes, he's one of Australia's best power bboys. I met him at an open gym at NICA, not sure whether he's been a student there too.

capoeirista

Gotta love standing layout burpees lol

Ravn
Wolf with one Ear said:

Are all Australians this strong?

Yes. Yes, they are.

red1392

Most impressive thing about the guy is that he can do all this at 5'10. Haven't heard of anyone else at 5'10 being able to hold a full planche... let alone do a clapping planche pushup.