This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PLL mastery check

Started by Andre737, August 6, 2014 · 6 Replies · 211 Views

Andre737

Hey guys,

 

what do you think, is this enough lean for mastery?I´m doing 4x30sec with this form at the moment and next week would be the mastery week!

post-6813-0-49102800-1407353064_thumb.jp

post-6813-0-47446800-1407353066_thumb.jp

post-6813-0-33652100-1407353068_thumb.jp

post-6813-0-27175500-1407353070_thumb.jp

Murray Truelove

Looks good. A more senior member might have better feedback but protraction, lean, elbows and PPT look correct.

TANSTAAFL

I like the slightly different facial expressions in each picture. No comment as to the form below the neck :ph34r: .

Adriano Augusto

One of the best PL I've seen so far.

GOOD WORK!

Rayne-William

The looks good. 

 

The only thing I would recommend changing is: Don't look forward at all and relax your neck muscles.

B1214N

You also want to eliminate the pike and bend in the knees.

Andre737

Thanks for your comments!

So I will try mastery next week!

That one is really a tough one!!