This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

looking for gym in Dallas TX

Started by jgb033, August 6, 2014 · 3 Replies · 741 Views

jgb033

Im new to the dallas TX area. Just moved there for my job i start near the end of august. Im an avid wakeboarder and Im looking for a gymnastics place in the area that offers private lessons and open gym times for adults to help improve my air awareness and work on flips and rotations. Any suggestions or referrals you all might have would be appreciated. im living in uptown dallas and I work near dallas love field so any places near there would be a bonus.

bjcook

I live in Midland, TX but when I come to Dallas I enjoy Lone Star Cirrus school. I go there for aerial silks lessons but they have full gym operation with some open gym time I believe. I is in Addison just north of 635 and Marsh Lane. Just  google the address. 

They are really nice at that gym and have different training options.

Daniel Burnham

I trained at woga but it would be difficult to get in since they do not usually allow adults. I didn't ever try the circus school but should have!

Also there are parks around white rock lake that have parallel bars stall bars and pullup bars. I have only seen people on them once so you most likely won't have any wait time there.

I am actually leaving dallas this weekend but may be back in the near future.

jgb033

I'm looking for a gym where I can have access to trampolines and good instruction. At somepoint if I can find a gym to attend I might purchase a trampoline board like the vent. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n7yNIHoDoUI