This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

First month of foundation 1 completed

Started by John Jackson, August 4, 2014 · 2 Replies · 185 Views

John Jackson

I just wanted to say hi. I've been lurking this forum for quite a while while trying to comprehend all GB lingo. after hearing Coach Sommer on Robb Wolf's podcast his (first appearance) I jumped into foundation one,but only to last a couple weeks. Lack of motivation I suppose. 

  I can now say I've found a routine/schedule that is working for me and have been able to stay with GB F1 for 4 weeks.  

Ive got a lot of work to do,but I can feel my strength coming back which is awesome.  I'll be checking back often on this forum and hopefully be able to contribute as well.

Thanks for all your insight

Ben Lawlis

Well done on staying consistent for the month! I'm in a similar situation, where I've found it hard to keep the consistency going. Just logged 7 weeks and starting to see some improvements.

Mark Schoenhard
Ben Lawlis said:

Well done on staying consistent for the month! I'm in a similar situation, where I've found it hard to keep the consistency going. Just logged 7 weeks and starting to see some improvements.

Consistency, that's the way.  Improvements will be exponential.  Nice one!