I feel that I can't straighten my leg at rope climbing. What can I do to fix this?
How's the form of my dips?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFMXzbf8dds&list=TLIDvsewrkla7wZzWfGTOX52A-dU2VeVBr
Started by HB_Ron, August 3, 2014 · 4 Replies · 1,710 Views
I feel that I can't straighten my leg at rope climbing. What can I do to fix this?
How's the form of my dips?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFMXzbf8dds&list=TLIDvsewrkla7wZzWfGTOX52A-dU2VeVBr
I have the same problem with rope climbs. I think the problem is the we dont have enough flexibility.
Albeit I know it was max effort, in the last dip you did I didn't like the fact that the weight pushed down into far more ROM than the previous dips. It seems to my eye that as you increase the weight it seems you are increasing your ROM and this can get you in trouble if you haven't built that ROM previously with lighter or no weight at all.
Maybe you were hurrying a bit in the first sets, but if it's case that I'm right, you should step back in weight to build that ROM gradually.
the ROM in the dip is too limited, for RC you have a dominant arm that is stronger then the other, step back and fix this problem.
looks like your left arm is stronger for pulling bro