This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBPSE2 + IM

Started by Alessandro Mainente, August 1, 2014 · 4 Replies · 303 Views

Alessandro Mainente

Hi to everyone this is my for of HBP SE2, i did the mastery on the first attempt doing 9 reps on last set, easy after completing the HBP22.

I did not lift my hips as in the foundations course because when i move down i feel too much pressure on the pelvic region.

 

http://youtu.be/O0oiCZ7Fsuo

 

i noticed some different strength effort for the mobility.

If i perform it as in the video of course no problems, with the shoulders lifted a bit i can lift my forearms easily, BUT if i try to maintain the shoulders of floor i can lift the forearm at max 3-4 cm and i have cramps. evil mobility element.

 

post-1151-0-38850200-1406930294_thumb.jp

Daniel Burnham

The cramps are good!!!

In the chest roll keep feet together and pointed!

Not only is it prettier but it will put you in better handstand line when you get to the top.

Alessandro Mainente

thanks daniel, aside of that do you think that start from more elevate hips position like in the course it's relevant?

Daniel Burnham

Not sure what you mean by lifting the hips?

Ok now I see.

Honestly, I think what you are starting from is harder. I did it like the course video because it gave a loger smoother roll. In terms of progression I don't think it will have too much effect. You are actually pressing a bit into it before going down to headstand so you are making it even harder that way.

Coach Sommer

Hands are too wide on the iM. Be sure to maintain a 90 degree angle between the upper and lower arms.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer