Does anyone have an idea where to find a rope to train with in NYC? I am about to start Foundation 1 and Handstand 1 on Monday and have no idea where to find a rope. Any suggestions?
Best regards and thanks for any help,
Daniel
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Daniel Herzlin, July 31, 2014 · 2 Replies · 123 Views
Does anyone have an idea where to find a rope to train with in NYC? I am about to start Foundation 1 and Handstand 1 on Monday and have no idea where to find a rope. Any suggestions?
Best regards and thanks for any help,
Daniel
Are you interested in buying a rope for your house to train? Or are you looking for a gym where they have a rope. Keep in mind that you will only need the rope when you reach Foundation 4.
well I guess I don't need one yet then. I was trying to find a gym that has a rope and possibly some other stuff like rings so that I wouldn't have to buy my own. Thanks for the reply though.
Best,
Daniel