Hi, now i train HS/PE 12 Week 8~12 (repeating this block due to bad form during fourth and fifth set) .
Anyway, after my H1 workout, i play with Partial wall handstand(SE3) and freestanding handstand(SE4).
I can do partial wall handstand almost 10~15sec (longest is 27sec but can't keep good form during entire time)
But, i can't do freestanding handstand at all.
It is very very difficult to enter the handstand.
I tried several ways such as kicking or tuck to HS(with jumping not press to HS), but still can't do.
I found many topics about this and many people said kick to HS is easiest way, but it's very hard for me.
It seems to me that freestanding HS is entirely different level, compared to partial wall handstand.
Is it normal because i am in HS/PE 12 and HS/SE4 is out of my level
or am i miss something important to enter freestanding HS?
Attached is my partial wall HS. I also want to know if my form is very bad or not.
Sorry for my poor English.