What does your workout area look like?

Started by INA, July 31, 2014 · 14 Replies · 4,201 Views

INA

Just starting an odd topic, in order to be inspired by others ideas, and maybe inspire others through mine. 

 

What does your workout area look like?

How does your workout area make you feel?

 

Personally, I like to work on GST outdoors near my garden, in the fresh morning air, to absorb as much fresh oxygen into my body as possible, surrounded by flowers, plants, shrubs, trees and small bodies of water. (Rain or Shine)

 

post-2290-0-81191500-1406772165_thumb.jp

 

post-2290-0-25881100-1406772188_thumb.jp

 

post-2290-0-71576400-1406772239_thumb.jp

Alexander Egebak
INA said:

Just starting an odd topic, in order to be inspired by others ideas, and maybe inspire others through mine. 

 

What does your workout area look like?

How does your workout area make you feel?

 

Personally, I like to work on GST outdoors near my garden, in the fresh morning air, to absorb as much fresh oxygen into my body as possible, surrounded by flowers, plants, shrubs, trees and small bodies of water. (Rain or Shine)

 

attachicon.gif20140716_133344.jpg

 

attachicon.gif20140716_133546.jpg

 

attachicon.gif20140729_132533.jpg

Looks pretty chill to me, a bit jealous!

LateStarter@46

Very nice. What's holding that hanging basket's hook up?!

Trey Stone

This is where I workout, I hang my rings and rope on this tree, this is a dream spot for me, and sometimes I switch to another tree, nothing like working out outside!

post-14213-0-14667400-1406810282_thumb.j

ForzaCavaliere

What!? Are those Indian clubs!? And a tractor tyre too!?!? :o Nice!

The Hansenator

For me it's mostly the living room but also some things in the basement or, during warmer weather, the garage.

Murray Truelove

I work out in the living room. It's not ideal....

Pafke

My paradise. :)

post-12111-0-57635500-1406831084_thumb.j

post-12111-0-74126000-1406831160_thumb.j

post-12111-0-94029400-1406831224_thumb.j

Awesssss

At a "bodybuilding" gym, all alone in a corner where the only stall bar is. The guys always look at me, and it's uncomfortable. :(

But I have a dream...

INA

I especially like doing hollow body holds, lying on the ground, sight of trees on one side, clear blue sky above, birds flying high, clouds wondering aimlessly.....feels quite relaxing, even though the position is not!

ForzaCavaliere

How do you upload images? I press the 'image' button but it asks for a URL.

Pafke
ForzaCavaliere said:

How do you upload images? I press the 'image' button but it asks for a URL.

http://prntscr.com/4ab433 ...

Rayne-William

post-7364-0-57910500-1413271216_thumb.jp The stall bars I recently built and my rings.

post-7364-0-88526900-1413271225_thumb.jp Where my rings hang from before I could build the stall bars

post-7364-0-06512300-1413271236_thumb.jp Single bar dips and pull ups are done here and I used to use the small ladder for some stall bar needs.

post-7364-0-49666200-1413271243_thumb.jp I used the top most rung and an long belt for hanging leg lifts and the ladder for some stall bar needs.

post-7364-0-66391800-1413271250_thumb.jp For parallel bar needs. There just enough room to do Russian dips here.

Shaolintobbe
Paulizdaman said:

At a "bodybuilding" gym, all alone in a corner where the only stall bar is. The guys always look at me, and it's uncomfortable. :(

But I have a dream...

Haha, same for me;)

Michael Taylor

This is my garage.

The cabinet on the left of the picture is what I use for those exercises requiring a pommel horse (turn it side on and hook feet under stall bars where required)

The ropes are 4m to the knot, and that is a freestanding pull-up bar in the background (trapeze-rigging, set up for dips)

Spent many a happy hour in this space :-)

post-4863-0-15428400-1414087458_thumb.jp