Hi guys.
I have two simple questions. I will be moving to London for about a year and will be doing my MSc in Sports medicine. So the problem is that the weather there is really rainy. The thing is I have a pair of EXF rings which are installed in my home country house. I also have another pair of wooden rogue rings FIG dimensions which I plan on using when I am at the gym doing Foundation. However, I am also thinking of buying another pair of rings which I can use when I want to train outside in the park. The problem is that as it is well known the weather in London is quite rainy. So I would like to buy a pair of rings that should hold up pretty well. Would love to hear any suggestions.
Also do you think it is worth spending the money for buying a pair of long straps from Rogue ?