This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Christian Sørlie

Started by Christian, July 30, 2014 · 2 Replies · 35 Views

Christian
GB level .5 test: FL -  LINK:


 

GB level .5 test: sPL - LINK:


 

GB level .5 test: SL - LINK:


 

GB level .5 test: MN - LINK:


 

GB level .5 test: SLS - LINK:


 

GB level .5 test: HBP - LINK:


 

GB level .5 test: RC - LINK:


Christian

Thanks for the feedback Zack. I expected a few of these, but some were surprising.

 

Good to know where the bar is though  :) Back to the drawing board to work on these things. How does it work now? Do I still get a chance to try again here and resubmit new videos when I think they're good enough?

Cory Fair
Christian said:

Thanks for the feedback Zack. I expected a few of these, but some were surprising.

 

Good to know where the bar is though  :) Back to the drawing board to work on these things. How does it work now? Do I still get a chance to try again here and resubmit new videos when I think they're good enough?

 

Yes, you can resubmit videos with the corrections. :)