This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/SE3 and iM great combination

Started by Mark Collins, July 30, 2014 · 4 Replies · 227 Views

Mark Collins

The negative SLS with natural leg curl is such a hard but productive combination. I have been focusing on controlling the movement for the 10 seconds and have noticed my legs are getting a lot stronger. I have noticed that I often go get off the floor into a one leg squat. I have repeated a lot of cycles to milk this combination for all it worth.

As an added benefit I feel like my patella tendon injury is finally going away.

meras

The jump in intensity from single leg bridge curls to natural leg curls is unbelievable. I have been struggling with them for a while now.

Stephen Majerle

Yeah this one is great. I recently finished working on this one and I think I did atleast six cycles on it.

I was thinking, whenever I master F4 for leg strength I could come back to this one and modify it to where I press back up to top with one leg after each rep.

Mark Collins
Stephen M said:

Yeah this one is great. I recently finished working on this one and I think I did atleast six cycles on it.

I was thinking, whenever I master F4 for leg strength I could come back to this one and modify it to where I press back up to top with one leg after each rep.

I like the sound of that.

Jukkaboy

When I was still doing those I remember also getting really big DOMS in my calfs from the NLC:D