This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE4 Elevated Row

Started by Andre737, July 30, 2014 · 4 Replies · 272 Views

Andre737

Hey guys,

just a little advice for all of you training at home.

It's so important that you adjust your ring height to your feet height!!!

When I started I put my feet on my couch(height:75cm) and had to elevate the rings higher then my feet position so that I didn't touch with my back on the floor.And this makes the exercise so much easier!

So if you can get something that elevates your feet higher so that you can adjust the rings on the same height.Makes a big differnce!!

Eric Baum

Yep with rings at feet height this one is heavy.

BeanLion

Damn, my feet have always been lower (which is hard enough). Will have to try and find something around the gym now to get my feet to rings level.

Patrick Moore

Are you guys brining your chest to your hands on this one?

Andre737
Patrick Moore said:

Are you guys brining your chest to your hands on this one?

Yes,I only count if my upper chest touches the hands.

That's really a tough one if you do it correct!!!