Hi All
After playing around with strength for a while and really getting nowhere, I have decided to create a 4 day routine with specific progressions. My routine is based on member killroy70's superb post. Please comment or critique on my routine, any advice and help is appreciated.
My Static Hold maximums are as follows.
Handstand (Wall Assisted, Belly to wall) 20 Seconds
Frog Stand 20 Seconds
Front Lever - Tuck 15 Seconds
Back Lever - Tuck 15 Seconds
L Sit - Tuck 15 Seconds
As you can see I am on the beginning level for each movement and my times are not particulary good.
Based on the above I have broken down my holds into the following sets and times, I will work on all static holds at the beginning of the workout each day.
Handstand 6 sets @ 10 Seconds
Frog Stand 6 sets @ 10 Seconds
Front Lever 8 sets @ 8 Seconds
Back Lever 8 sets @ 8 seconds
L Sit 8 sets @ 8 seconds
For Dynamic Strength I will do the following.
Not sure about sets and reps any advice is appreciated.
Day 1 Pushups XR - PPP 5 x 5 or 5 x 3 Rows XR - Bulgarian 5 x 5 or 5 x 3
Day 2 Inverted Curls 5 x 5 or 5 x 3 Dips - XR 5 x 5 or 5 x 3
Day 3 Pullups L- Sit Tuck 5 x 5 or 5 x 3 HesPU 5 x 5 or 5 x 3
Day 4 Ballistic Kettlebell Work
Also in the mix above will be Leg and Core work.
Any advice on the above is appreciated
Cheers
Druid