Hello everyone and anyone,
Ive just bought a set of gymnastic rings but im stuck on the best way to work out. My fitness goals are to lose weight and get ripped and lean and build functional strength. I dont like to use weights so im just using bodyweight workouts. I hope that someone will able to help me with a training program using gymnastic rings to build my upper and lower body. I am a beginner and new to working out so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Things i would like to know -->
Complete Upper body workouts >
Complete Lower body workouts >
How many reps and sets >
Days i should workout >
Days i should rest > >
Things like that. >
Im a 28 year old male and i weigh around fourteen stone. Im about 5 foot 7 and overweight. Just incase you need to know my current condition.
I have a muscle imbalance on the left side of my upper body (neck/shoulder/biceps/back) this is due to working out incorectly and simply not knowing how to train. I guess this is critical information to know. I would really want to learn how to balance out my entire body with your training advise.
I know its a big ask but i really need your help. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you very much.