Stabbing nerve pain gone

Started by Patrick Laughlin, July 28, 2014 · 1 Replies · 1,674 Views

Patrick Laughlin

Hey everyone,

 

I just wanted to throw a good story out there. After dabbling around with F1 on and off again over the past 6 months and then quitting on it to just focus on weightlifting i began to develop sharp stabbing nerve pain in my left groin. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemies as it wasn't triggered by anything and would cause me jumping out of bed at night in horrendous pain.

 

I've recently dropped the weightlifting and moved back into F1 and over the past month i haven't had a single attack. I feel like i am working harder than i did before just lifting weights but I don't feel stiff like i used to. 

 

Anecdotal? Sure. And sitting on my ass instead of weightlifting probably would have fixed the issue too. But my point is that GST has made me realize just how important mobility and injury prevention really is at the ripe old age of 25.

 

Thanks!!

Coach Sommer

Well done, Patrick.

Isn't it interesting how testosterone poisoning causes many of us to learn these lessons the hard way! The trick is to be lucky and wise enough to learn the lessons before picking up chronic, permanent injuries.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer