nicknames

Started by Hayden Whealing, June 6, 2009 · 8 Replies · 3,322 Views

Hayden Whealing

this does not have anything to do with gymnastics but I'll ask anyway.

How did you come up with your nickname you use for the gymnastic body forums?

mr jones is from a bob dylan song that my dad plays lots and will be stuck in my head for a long time :( . I often use it as an alias when necessary.

feel free to post your answer.

Edward Smith

Well,

Edward is my name but everyone calls me Ed, I prefer it. The X just makes it sound cool 8)

Nobodystopsdblob
mr jones said:
this does not have anything to do with gymnastics but I'll ask anyway.

How did you come up with your nickname you use for the gymnastic body forums?

mr jones is from a bob dylan song that my dad plays lots and will be stuck in my head for a long time :( . I often use it as an alias when necessary.

feel free to post your answer.

Ballad of a thin man...?

Good song.

sasquatch

I'm realy tall and hairy. lol

panos

Actually, my name is Panagiotis. Panos is a common short version of it!!

NickD

NickD stands for Nick DeFreitas my name unfortunatly not as cunning as one would hope sorry.

Joshua Naterman

Slizzard is ghetto talk for drunk, and I was always so wild in high school days that I was called the slizzardman, because people always thought I was drunk! I never drank back then though :P I was just really energetic with a minimal amount of caution and discretion.

Scott Malin

Had it for a while, but simple pun for mine. Name's Cory but I get "Cor" a lot. So since core is branded about like "organic" these days, I went with coreathlete. Sadly, it now leads to people spelling my name "Corey" (the evil version of my name).

mata_leao

I couldn't get what I wanted on my e-mail account, everything I tried was taken, so I chose a jiu-jitsu move and now I use it for everything. It means lion tamer or lion killer in Portuguese, it's called a rear naked choke in English. An example:

they make it look more intense then it really is.