What equipment are you guys using to perform Arch Ups?
I can use my lounge or table but haven't figured out how to lock my legs in place
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Bobby Bogdanovski, July 25, 2014 · 3 Replies · 241 Views
What equipment are you guys using to perform Arch Ups?
I can use my lounge or table but haven't figured out how to lock my legs in place
I used stall bars to lock my legs under.
My sofa has strong arms so I use that, I create an anchor for my feet by using a belt tied in a loop around the pull-out bed structure under the cushions.
Hope I've explained that well.
I have a home made plyo box I can use. I put a couple of 2x4s under it to raise it up a bit and use a strap tied to an anchor point to hold the feet.