Neck pain

Started by Vincearoo, July 24, 2014 · 1 Replies · 1,331 Views

Vincearoo

My fiancée has been getting headaches/migraines from supposed neck pain.

She has been getting a massage once a month. After the massage she feels good, it by the end of the month, it all starts coming back again.

Since the massages don't keep it away for long, I wanted to get involved. I was thinking of sending her to an ART practitioner so she could get diagnosed and worked on. We're pretty sure it's due to posture, but she needs quick work so her head doesn't throw everyday. Would ART be the best choice for something like that? Also, any recommendations for inland empire/Los Angeles area clinics?

Sven Ravnstag

Idealspine.com has a directory for CBP certified chiropractors. I'd definitely recommend checking then out, particularly if posture is a concern. They have great success with sagital alignment issues with sustained traction rehab stuff. The technique has quite a bit of literature to support it, some of which has even been published in non-chiropractic journals (which is pretty unheard of in the profession).