This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation F1 - Form Check

Started by Nacho training, July 23, 2014 · 5 Replies · 294 Views

Nacho training

I have been training F1 since the last summer. Now, I am training more advanced elements (Not the same for ABH yet :facepalm: ). I did not share my videos in the past so I want to do it now for being sure I did the things correctly. These are my PE1 elements, So critique please! Without limits :)

FL/PE1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFF7WUH3Azg&list=UUbYpxiuGOlq7-le_OVgRIVg

 

FL/PE1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjaiVSNqE8Y&list=UUbYpxiuGOlq7-le_OVgRIVg
 

HBP/PE1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqpVJANMzlE&list=UUbYpxiuGOlq7-le_OVgRIVg
 

RC/PE1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4yuEH5NJxU&list=UUbYpxiuGOlq7-le_OVgRIVg
 

SL/PE1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_gm1szmDDs&list=UUbYpxiuGOlq7-le_OVgRIVg

 

MN/PE1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8DjM4Op9ds&list=UUbYpxiuGOlq7-le_OVgRIVg

Adriano Augusto

Vas genial en todos tío.

 

Cosillas:

 

- Haz el Cat/Cow más lentito pa' sentirlo y descansar más.

- En sPL/PE1 procura que los codos no se flexionen ni un ápice, que cuesta mantenerlos estirados.

 

Por lo demás, chachi. Vas genial! 

 

Abrazoooooooos!

 

You're doing great in all the exercises mate!

 

Things:

 

- Do the cat/cow more slowly to rest more in between and to really feel the stretch in the abs and back.

- Try to not bend your elbows at all in sPL/PE1, is hard to keep them straight.

 

Otherwise, cool. You're doing great!

MrPuppeh

You are doing good man :)

Nacho training

Muchas gracias!! Seguiré los consejos!

Un abrazo!

Thank you very much! I will follow all the advices!!
 

Kara Beutel

Looks great to me :) Only comment I have is on ABH... your shoulders are internally rotated, which is opposite of the video. Try rotating them externally, which should help a bit with scapular depression as well. ABH is my hardest one too, but I think internally rotating just makes it even harder!

Nacho training

Here again! I have recorded new elements and have been working on the elbows locked during PL/PE1. I have tryed to squeeze the triceps all the time and think I can feel the difference. Waiting for your critiques.

 

FL/PE2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QySMP7c43Mo&list=UUbYpxiuGOlq7-le_OVgRIVg&index=2

 

PL/PE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz7PKiSGFuY&list=UUbYpxiuGOlq7-le_OVgRIVg

 

HBP/PE2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHg7q2c0_Ag&index=7&list=UUbYpxiuGOlq7-le_OVgRIVg

 

RC/PE2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z4ShlFva-k&list=UUbYpxiuGOlq7-le_OVgRIVg

 

MN/PE2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebw54MJ35_k&list=UUbYpxiuGOlq7-le_OVgRIVg