Here is my Russian L Dip
http://web.stagram.com/p/768040870565977225_31651094
I'm having trouble keeping my legs 90 degrees all the way, any tips on how to work on that? critique my Russian L Dip would be nice too
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Andrew Tan, July 23, 2014 · 4 Replies · 251 Views
Here is my Russian L Dip
http://web.stagram.com/p/768040870565977225_31651094
I'm having trouble keeping my legs 90 degrees all the way, any tips on how to work on that? critique my Russian L Dip would be nice too
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'm struggling with this now. Were you able to conquer this eventually?
The video would not play for me.
They are a big step up from regular Russian dips. I am having the same problem, but each week my legs drop less. For me it is a strength issue.
No video here.
The original post is from 2014, IcedDante, you should just start a new thread.