Are there any pros & cons of right angle bar dips and parallel bar dips? By right angle bars I mean they are forming a V shape so the point of the V is in front of you. I can do far more dips on V shaped bars than parallel bars. Since the V tapers in you can get differing arm widths too. I seen some dip bar attachments for weightlifting power racks have slight angles like this 
I am training mainly for a low level of hypertrophy so training for competing in parallel bars is not a concern. I am wondering if there are advantages to using the parallel bars or if there is any danger in using V shaped ones.
This is another V shaped station

Also is there any advantage do doing inclined or declined dips, like this guy.

Notice the bars are higher behind his back. Also he is using the V in reverse.