I've switched over to this from a 4 day split, on a trial basis. I trust there is no problem splitting this workout into 2 workouts in the same day, correct?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
F7
Started by Milkman, July 22, 2014 · 5 Replies · 257 Views
I was going to try the exact same thing next week. Let me know how you go with it. I feel having only 2 days of foundation will be less mentally fatiguing than 4.
hi. i switched from 4day split to twice f7 three month ago. the switch was hard at the beginning because the volume in one session is much bigger. now, 12 weeks later its absolutely ok. good luck
I actually started it last week, though I have not split the workouts into 2 sessions per day. I can tell you that looking at all those exercises and their respective carryover into following exercises can be quite daunting. I am undertaking this because I have a sneaking suspicion that I might be better with more days of rest. We shall see.
I was thinking something similar I need more rest, not physically but mentally. Foundation I have found is more mental than physical and with rock climbing as well I am getting a bit wasted. I am not ready to do f7 in one session but I will do f1(a) in the morning and f1(b) in the afternoon of the same day. Having 2 days of foundation as opposed to 4 days seems like it will be easier to handle mentally. I think just my change of mind set will help dramatically with progress as I am really looking forward to this now.
It quickly becomes a habit. One, then the next until they're done.
Breaking it up is no problem if thats what suits you.