This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stall bars vs. Gladiator wall

Started by Rwright666, July 19, 2014 · 4 Replies · 262 Views

Rwright666

Any thoughts on traditional stall bars vs. the gladiator wall?

http://suples.com/gladiator-wall/

It is marketed to wrestlers and has many unique attachments. The pricing is very competitive with regards to other stall bars that I've seen. I appreciate any feedback.

Coach Sommer

The gladiator wall linked to is a regular stall bar; they have simply tried to attach a new brand name to it.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

thecolin

They look way too short to do hanging leg lifts on.

 

Jon Douglas

Haha, 'gladiator wall' :D

That's why we train with PERSEUS RINGS and work up to PLUTONIUM CROSSES and MIGHTY THOR PARALETTES. Its like Gymnastic Strength Training™, but more IN YOUR FACE and GRITTY and VAGUELY CLASSICAL HARDASS REFERENTIAL.

*quoted price does not include pseudo-mythological imagery

Jon Douglas

You know what, take all that back. I would totally train on Perseus rings