Yo...
Does one have to create so much momentum in this exercise?
Here is the slower variant I've been working on:
Sls s4 18.7.2014.MOV
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nino Begovic, July 18, 2014 · 4 Replies · 110 Views
Yo...
Does one have to create so much momentum in this exercise?
Here is the slower variant I've been working on:
Sls s4 18.7.2014.MOV
Nino Begovic said:Yo...
Does one have to create so much momentum in this exercise?
Here is the slower variant I've been working on:
Sls s4 18.7.2014.MOV
Yes.
The intention of the momentum is to make it an easier variation of the SLS so you don't need to use the full strength required to an SLS to get up.
The way you are doing it, you are basically doing the pure SLS with a small pause sitting in between the ascent and descent.
If you think the rocking variation is too easy and that you are not using your full capacity in it, do the mastering and move on!
Baum said:Yes.
The intention of the momentum is to make it an easier variation of the SLS so you don't need to use the full strength required to an SLS to get up.
The way you are doing it, you are basically doing the pure SLS with a small pause sitting in between the ascent and descent.
If you think the rocking variation is too easy and that you are not using your full capacity in it, do the mastering and move on!
Thank you for reply.
You scared me a bit with your authoritative picture =)
My hamstrings have moved forward to fast so I've had to go back to SE1>iM for rehab and prehab. I dont think I'm allowed to move on until I'm in sync with the mobility exercise?
Yep, if its the mobility that is holding you, then you should stay there until it catches up.
And if the rocking sls is already too easy, after Foundation, play a bit with the harder variations and start getting used to it =]
Nino Begovic said:Thank you for reply.
You scared me a bit with your authoritative picture =)
Samurai Style ![]()