This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Progressing with FL/PE6 easier than FL/PE5

Started by Eric Cohen, July 17, 2014 · 4 Replies · 173 Views

Eric Cohen

Has anyone else found it easier to maintain the pelvic tilt and hollow body with rocks than it is with holds?  I've noticed FL/PE6 has helped me solidify the position much easier than with PE5.  I feel I can gauge when it's time to stop a little more noticeably as my form deteriorates.

Nacho training

Have you try to record yourself to see the technique? If you find it easier you may be doing something wrong. You have to be like a strong ship between the waves of the sea. Post a video if you want :)

meras

Personally, I could not believe how much harder the rocks were compared to static holds.

Nautique163
meras said:

Personally, I could not believe how much harder the rocks were compared to static holds.

Same here , the rock should be harder if done right

dritar

Assuming your form is ok, it may be a psychological thing. I'm still at FL/PE5 but I recall that while FL/PE4 was objectively much harder than FL/PE3 (had to do an extra cycle), in a way it was also easier to push through because you were counting reps rather than waiting for a timer.