Hey guys,
I'm new to the gymnastic bodies 'community'. I just started training with bodyweight movements/gymnastic movements recently (whichever term is more fitting in this situation). I'm quite heavy for my height 5'10" (178cm) and 190lbs (86k). I don't really want to train with barbells and want ideas for workouts where I can do in a house or basically anywhere..
I've been trying the pistol one legged squats recently, it somehow hurts my left leg because I was born with my left leg 'aligned' inward, I try to consciously 'push' it outwards. It didn't cause much pain at all when I exercised however it has recently started to bother me when I tried the pistol squats. I'm wondering if there are any substitutes for one legged pistol squats-- bulgarian split squats (I'm fine with using dumbbells), lunges, hill sprints, car pushing (maybe)?
In the meantime I will try to correct my form for the one legged squats because it only hurts my left knee and it is quite frustrating.
Many thanks.