Makes a HUGE difference! Holy cow! I just got my rings mounted 18 or 19 feet up in a tree, and it has changed everything. Even the support position has gotten noticeably harder! I can still do my levers and pullups, but the cross is way out of reach lol, and holding a tuck planche is much more challenging. Haven't tried dips or anything else, but I thought I'd share that info. Working out on nearly regulation height rings is a giant step up in difficulty from hanging them over the pullup bar at the gym!
I am also really excited about finishing my mushroom(almost, I need to cover it still) and having made a body lever/ natural leg curl apparatus that cost me about 25 bucks, but that's with pvc. I am going to reinforce the plywood and swap the pvc for metal(probably) pipes, and I will post pictures and a tutorial on how to make it. I also put a pulley system on my rings that are hanging, so when I want to I can do half bodyweight stuff. I'll post how that goes when I get a chance to play with it later this week!
