This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HS PE2 Form Critique
Started by The Natural, July 15, 2014 · 3 Replies · 148 Views
Pull your ribs in and don't flare out your elbows. Squeeze your glutes and try PosteriorPelvicTilt at the hips.
You're fine ![]()
What he said. Also keep in mind that this PE is mostly to get you used to being upside down and getting some body awareness while in that position. If you are holding it fairly comfortably, then definitely try to make it straighter and tighter. If it's still a struggle, just keep at it and work on feeling all the muscles involved and trying to control each one as best as you can.
Thank you guys for the feedback.
I will work on getting my elbows in. I do have a much weaker right hand due to previous surgery so it does tend to flare a bit at the elbows.
I do find it fairly comfortable and pointing my toes is what got me to this straight line. Previously, I was bending too much at the hips in an effort to maintain a hollow body.
Thank you for the feedback again and I will work on tightness, pulling my ribs in and PPT. I can hold this for 4x60s but my iM is lagging so I'll spend some cycles at this while working on the above.