This look okay? not sure if I'm protracting high enough. Thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBAvlTbqw9c
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jay Horley, July 15, 2014 · 4 Replies · 221 Views
This look okay? not sure if I'm protracting high enough. Thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBAvlTbqw9c
Please post form checks where they belong ![]()
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/forum/41-foundation-one/
Mats Trane said:Please post form checks where they belong
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/forum/41-foundation-one/
Sorry I honestly thought I'd posted it in digital coaching.. new to this forum obviously.
Looks good; make sure you feel the pinch at the bottom and your lats spread at the top.
Also you're arching through your middle back at the top, you don't need to do this. Squeeze your glutes and focus entirely on your shoulders, it might feel like you're not moving enough but that's where you have to focus on the cues I first mentioned.
Welcome aboard!
Seems to me that you're bending your elbows a bit, at least from the side angle. Completely agreed with Murray.
And another thing: try to not forget about your head (and neck) in the bottom, keep them in line with your upper back.
It needs improve but is fine.