This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Switching to F7 and exercise order

Started by Milkman, July 14, 2014 · 1 Replies · 169 Views

Milkman

I am thinking of trying F7 2x/week rather than a 4 day split.  I am wondering what I can expect.  Also, I have been wondering, independent of the switch, if there is a reason or requirement for keeping the exercises in the order they are printed.  Specifically, I have been having a devil of a time getting anywhere with RC/PE6.  I've really stalled, even on the 4 day split.  I am wondering if it wouldn't be wise to move that to earlier in the workout when I'm a bit fresher.  I really wonder, with the switch to all 7 exercises on one day, and RC/PE6 being dead last, if this might be an issue to my progress.  Thoughts?

 

 

Salivanth

I'm unsure about how F7 will go, but I've recently been informed that Coach Sommer has okayed switching the order of exercises when I asked a question about that, so that should be fine.