Hi,
I didn't find any other post about this Im so I'm gonna ask here.
I spent some good time with HS/PE1>im because it took some time to get the mobility to the required level and later I spent some more time getting to a reasonable weight.
The hard part was moving the shoulders to the correct position but once I got there I could hold for a long time even with a big lean forward.
Now that I'm doing the Im3 and I have to go back and forth to the shoulder flexed position and feel that contraction and relaxation of the trapeze, it just feels ridiculously hard.
My trapeze and shoulder burns so hard doing this one.
Is it just me or anyone else feels the same? I found it so strange that I was feeling this so intensely and at the same time nobody else was saying a word about this particular Im.