This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Where do the F's start and end?

Started by thenail001, July 13, 2014 · 3 Replies · 174 Views

thenail001

I feel like I'm missing something obvious here, but if we have all the courses, when I go to the drop downs for each element I can't tell which elements are F1, F2, F3, F4, etc...  I see there's different color codes that correlate to "strength charts" but I'm not sure what that means... though there are 8 colors I think for each element so is it 2 colors per F series?

 

Is there a table of contents for each of the foundation series by individual foundation course?

Thatguy89

It is under the "strength chart" tab.

thenail001

perfect, thanks!

Alan Tseng

There's an entire section in the table of contents called •strength charts." There are 8 levels in total, each of the 4 foundation series has 2 levels each. That's what the colors refers to. If you are able to demonstrate mastery of the first level (the first half of f1), in a seminar you'll be certified as 0.5 GB athlete