This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

excited

Started by PrimalMove, July 12, 2014 · 5 Replies · 201 Views

PrimalMove

I just wanted to share how excited I am about completing sPLpe 3 and hbp pe2 finally!

Jon Douglas

Congrats! Now you're into the real work :D

Strict PPP are a test, but they really pay off. Keep it up~~!

LateStarter@46

Hurrah! It's like having birthdays :-)

Murray Truelove

Nice one!

federicoC

Congratulations! How did you find mastery of sPL/PE3 in comparison to PE2?

PrimalMove
federicoC said:

Congratulations! How did you find mastery of sPL/PE3 in comparison to PE2?

I honestly thought it was easier. I felt that driving my hands through the ground to protract was much easier than my elbows. My main issue with it taking so long getting used to having my triceps engaged so long to help hold me up. I got injured not to long ago at boot camp and gained a considerable about of wait I'm not used to working with.