This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

rebuilding shoulders from scratch

Started by Jay B., July 10, 2014 · 1 Replies · 202 Views

Jay B.

I may have to see a physiotherapist, but I won't be home until September.

 

Due to pain and me pushing certain exercises too hard, I'm going to have to eliminate all the moves that cause clicking and popping for the next few months.

 

No sPL, HBP or windmills for the next little while.

 

I just bought 7 minute rotator cuff solution and will give that a shot, but I'm curious if anyone has recommendations. It looks lik e7 Min Solution is recommending lying flyes, lying "L" flyes and stretching the pecs.

 

Just wondering if anyone else has some insight or resources.

 

 

Edit: it looks like on HBP and windmills I can terminate the movement before the popping happens. Maybe I can slowly increase the ROM over time.

korija

i had very sore rotator cuffs. What helped me was protracted tuck planches