Hey guys. I wanna a develop a solid core strength. Achieve reps of full hanging leg lifts on stall bar, headstand pike presses and windshield wipers (also on stall bar).
For headstand leg lifts (pike presses), I'm thinking of achieving 5x10 reps on hyperextension with 10kg, then move on to tuck presses, then straddle and then Pike presses (from headstand of course)
For windshield wipers, I realize I need to develop a solid hanging leg lifts first. So how do I do this in the most efficient and fastest way? Any tips?
Some notes:
1) My passive flexibilty is ok! I can put my hands flat on the ground without bending my knees. I'm still working towards a full pike.
2) I can do about 3-4 sets of 5 hanging leg raises to L with a minute rest in between.
On a side note: I'm gonna do hollow body hold, arch body hold and side planks as a warm up. I think that will be a good idea to maintain what I have achieved and over time keep makin progress with those exercises.
Thanks for any responses.