This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Melbourne, Australia trainers out there?

Started by Joshua Hall, July 10, 2014 · 1 Replies · 1,746 Views

Joshua Hall

Hi guys,

 

I'm about 6 months into Foundation 1 & Handstand 1 and loving the programs.

 

I'm just putting a call out there to anyone Melbourne based that can help me find a trainer for an 11 year old boy that I coach.  I'm a golf pro and have been coaching this kid since he was 5.  He's a talented, mature athlete with a strong cross-country running background.  He's also an amazing golfer for his age - handicap 3.

 

I certainly don't have the expertise to be advising what he should be doing to train him body strength and mobility wise.  However, I have seen the benefits in my own training in such a short time that I thought it may be a good form of training for him, in order to become a better athlete to help his golf.

 

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thanks

Josh

Matthew Berghella

Hey Joshua, maybe give the Cheltenham Gymnastics Youth Club a call or Wesley College.

 

Could be a starting point.