What do you think about my form? Is this form acceptable for mastery?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk0hZTGJyFQ&feature=youtu.be
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Spphysio, July 7, 2014 · 4 Replies · 148 Views
What do you think about my form? Is this form acceptable for mastery?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk0hZTGJyFQ&feature=youtu.be
What's up men! ![]()
You've to straight your arms by your side (hand facing down) and straddle the legs a bit more. As long as you've your lower back touching the floor at all times you're fine. The rock motion looks good.
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers buddy!
Well, if that is FL/PE4 as the title says it doesn't look good to me.
You are almost extended like if it is FL/PE6 when you should actually be in a straddle position. Separate those legs for real, you will fell the cramp on the side of the hips when they are really separated. =]
Thanks Guys...I will Straddle a bit more the legs and will completely extend the hands (I usually have them in the extended position). Hopefully straddling the legs will be performed a lot easier in comparison to how I perform the exercise now although the rocking motion might sufer I believe a bit.
Adriano glad to hear that you had a great experience at the Stroud seminar...cannot wait to hear your experience about the seminar...
From my experience, I spent some months at straddle hold and straddle rock. And doing a strong straddle here helped a lot with the straddle planche IMs progression.