do foundation?

Started by ita024, July 7, 2014 · 9 Replies · 2,477 Views

ita024

Hello, I think of starting foundation, but the problem is that foundation is a little boring, at least in the first (beginning) part.

 

Meanwhile, I train on FL, BL, HS, Pull Ups, Ring Dips...

 

I know that foundation is the best routine for my goals in gymnastics but I dont know if I can overcome the boredom of the beginning..

 

I need some tips for making the beginning funnier and more interesting.

Cole Dano

Suck it up and do it boring or not, after you've finished your work sets you can reward yourself with some 'fun' stuff

Daniel Burnham

Most things in life worth anything will not provide instant gratification. Best to learn to be disciplined now.

Murray Truelove

Do it now it do it later but you'll have to do it.

Mats Trane
ita024 said:

Hello, I think of starting foundation, but the problem is that foundation is a little boring, at least in the first (beginning) part.

 

Meanwhile, I train on FL, BL, HS, Pull Ups, Ring Dips...

 

I know that foundation is the best routine for my goals in gymnastics but I dont know if I can overcome the boredom of the beginning..

 

I need some tips for making the beginning funnier and more interesting.

I hope you wont get hurt. THEN you'll be bored!

Do what Cole says suck it up and play around with the fun stuff afterwards.

The Hansenator

If you want to be entertained join a crossfit gym.

Ravn

Use this while you train, that should do the trick:

Also wear a funny hat, and you're good to go.

jules

^  Amazing.

ita024

No need to attack me, I just ask a question...

Ravn

Sorry dude, it's just that you come off like a spoiled kid when you ask a question like that. Hence the cheeky response.

You'll figure out what to do. If your desire is strong enough, it doesn't matter if F1 is boring or not.

However, it sounds like you're a really impatient person, so use Foundation as an exercise in patience. That way you'll develop both your mind and your body.