Hey guys! How's this for a PPP? any suggestions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y77KjMHerDc
thanks!
Chris
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cadams, July 6, 2014 · 5 Replies · 196 Views
Hey guys! How's this for a PPP? any suggestions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y77KjMHerDc
thanks!
Chris
Hands are nice and low towards the hips. From that angle it looks as though you need more shoulder protraction throughout. Get it set in the starting position and the body line will look better.
it looks like you are using your back to get trough the pushup
latestarter@46: okay, so hands are good. should I be protracting throughout the entire movement?
korija: I'm not exactly sure what you mean. are you saying that I'm not keeping my core rigid enough?
I don't think it's physically possible to maintain full protraction throughout a push-up motion, but you definitely want to fully protract at the top of the motion (which you are not).
Okay. Thanks Keegan and latestart. I'll work on that!