Hey guys!
I just finished week 9 of SLS PE1 - Deck squats (4x12). This was the fourth set. Any comments/critiques of form for either the PE itself or the skier mobility work?
Thanks!
Pword is sls.pe1
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kara Beutel, July 6, 2014 · 6 Replies · 239 Views
Hey guys!
I just finished week 9 of SLS PE1 - Deck squats (4x12). This was the fourth set. Any comments/critiques of form for either the PE itself or the skier mobility work?
Thanks!
Pword is sls.pe1
Deck squats seem perfect to me
I think the skiers could be done as if trying to seat at box to each side (if I recall correctly Coach instructions). So you could try going a bit more to each side. Any way I´m not quite sure, better to wait for other comments on this.
Skiers you could probably slow down a hair and also try to stay a little more upright. Other than that all looks well.
Lovely deck squats and skiers look fine too.
I thought they both looked good. What do you focus on to roll so smoothly? I seem to have to really throw myself forward usually holding a weight. Any tips would be appreciated.
Hmm... good question Lucas. I'm not entirely sure what I think of when doing these... Ankle mobility is a big factor here though I think, so perhaps doing some foam rolling or lacross ball rolling of the calves would be helpful for you? I do that occassionally and I find it helps to get out of such a deep bottom position. Hope that helps! ![]()
Lower back looks a little flat when rolling back. I focus on tucking the tailbone and rolling one vertebrae at a time. Nice work!