Planche lean form check

Started by naornaor12345, July 6, 2014 · 9 Replies · 1,533 Views

naornaor12345

Hey, i've been working for the planche for some time and i went back for the planche lean to check my form, so how is it?.. it's not my best but i hope it's ok.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Ppz0Yunzg

 

 

chuchodani

The angle of the camera it's not very good but it looks like you need more protraction and lower done a little bit your glutes.

naornaor12345
chuchodani said:

The angle of the camera it's not very good but it looks like you need more protraction and lower done a little bit your glutes.

Ok, thank you! any more tips?

korija

looks to me like you aren't protracting to the max

Alessandro Mainente

lack of both protraction and PPT, so the hips are too high.

naornaor12345
alex87 said:

lack of both protraction and PPT, so the hips are too high.

What PPT means? i always see words like this and i can't understand what is their meaning..

 

Thank you

chuchodani
naornaor12345 said:

What PPT means? i always see words like this and i can't understand what is their meaning..

 

Thank you

PPT: Posterior Pelvic tilt  http://www.t-nation.com/img/photos/2011/11-684-01/pushup-position.jpg

 

You can do it by squeezing your glutes and contracting your abs, that's the firts tip and second tip, think about push your scaps(shoulder blades) away for a better protraction.

naornaor12345
chuchodani said:

PPT: Posterior Pelvic tilt  http://www.t-nation.com/img/photos/2011/11-684-01/pushup-position.jpg

 

You can do it by squeezing your glutes and contracting your abs, that's the firts tip and second tip, think about push your scaps(shoulder blades) away for a better protraction.

Push them away? shouldn't i be pushing them forward?

chuchodani
naornaor12345 said:

Push them away? shouldn't i be pushing them forward?

Well when I'm doing leans I put my scaps down ( I mean away from my shoulders "depression") and put my shoulders blades away from each other.

naornaor12345
chuchodani said:

Well when I'm doing leans I put my scaps down ( I mean away from my shoulders "depression") and put my shoulders blades away from each other.

Ok, i'll try 

Thank you