This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Arch body hold form check

Started by Jaakko Jylh, July 6, 2014 · 5 Replies · 352 Views

Alessandro Mainente

video is private

Jaakko Jylh

It should work now, lets try again :)

Alan Tseng

aim for shoulders to be ear height, and feet to be around the height of the hands (while shoulder is in ear height)

Alvaro

Lower back seems to be quite arched,  but I agree with Alan, try bringing your arms and shoulders higher. What has worked for me is visualizing how I start arching from the lower back to the neck, one vertebra at a time. You´ll feel how you are able to arch your upper back quite a bit more.

Jaakko Jylh

Here is a new video. This time I tried to concentrate on bringing my arms higher. This was the best I could do.  How does it look now?