This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Anyone near Iwakuni, Japan?

Started by Quailberrys, July 6, 2014 · 2 Replies · 1,192 Views

Quailberrys

I just moved to Iwakuni and I'm having a hard time finding a gymnastics gym to work out at. Partially because my japanese is terrible... I'm looking for a gym with at least a matted floor so I can work on tumbling. I used to compete and now I just play around, so it doesn't have to be a serious gym. If there's anyone in the area that knows of someplace or can find a place and get back to me I would really appreciate it.

 

 

Edit: I found a couple places if anyone is interested. 

 

closest and cheapest so far is http://www.geocities.jp/jumpinggym2007/suzugamineclass.html 

 

PM me if interested

gtonizuka

I'm kinda late on the subject but I have been looking for places like gymnastic gyms around here for a while I couldnt see anything from your link can you tell me where these gyms are at??

Quailberrys

The website should say that open gym times are from... OK actually I just clicked on it and it doesn't take to the gym page. the address for the gym is:

 

8-29 Inokuchi 4-Chome

Nashi-Ku, Hiroshima, Hiroshima

Japan 733-0842

 

the O in Chome has a squiggly over it.

The Number is 082-501-2588

note that they only speak Japanese, so you may want to show up in person, or have someone translate

The hours I normally go are 1100-1300 on weekdays except Wednesday I go 1300 to 1500 and Saturdays is 11 to 1230, Its not every saturday you need to call in advance. Any questions PM me. I respond faster to those.