Streching

Started by Pafke, July 4, 2014 · 4 Replies · 2,205 Views

Pafke

Is it good to strech everyday ?

MT Nordic

depends on the person (what doesn't?), but in general limbering daily, especially before bed or after workouts.  real stretching, PNF, CR, etc, is usually best 2-3 x per week.

Daniel Burnham

I do warmup and cool down stretches every day that I workout. Two days a week I do a stretch workout to increase range of motion. These workouts take about 30 min if I don't play around.

Alessandro Mainente

better thing is combine different type of stretching. i combine weekly as follow

mon : pnf

tue: active stretch

wend: passive relaxed / weighted relaxed

thur: pnf

frid: active stretch 

satur: passive relaxed or weighted relaxed.

 

i've experimented different approaches in the last 2 years. this is what works for me.

J Don
alex87 said:

better thing is combine different type of stretching. i combine weekly as follow

mon : pnf

tue: active stretch

wend: passive relaxed / weighted relaxed

thur: pnf

frid: active stretch 

satur: passive relaxed or weighted relaxed.

 

i've experimented different approaches in the last 2 years. this is what works for me.

I've been looking for something like this. Can you post more info on your stretching routines.

Thanks J